How To Use Beer For Hair Growth?
Beer is an alcoholic beverage you will find in almost every part of the world. People consume it as a drink and not many knows about the huge benefit it brings to the hair. One of the major problem people face these days is that of hair loss and beer acts as a hair growth stimulator. If you too are facing this problem, why not consider beer as an option?
In this article, we have focused on utilizing the richness and goodness of beer to nourish and enrich your beautiful locks. If you seriously follow all the points that have been compiled for you, you will surely enjoy healthier and faster growing hairs that are not just good in quantity but also rank high on quality.
Ingredient in beer that helps:
Researchers opine that beer has a natural ingredient, silica. Silica adds volume to the hair and makes it thicker. Therefore, beer automatically becomes ideal to use to add volume to the hair and enhance its growth.
Nutrients that Promote Hair Growth
Beer is a storehouse of nutrients like phosphorus, copper, magnesium, iron and vitamin B. Vitamins and minerals as acts as food to your hair. It is easy to keep it healthy and free from all sorts of problems hence. It triggers hair growth. Because, when your hair will get all the nutrients required for hair growth it becomes easier for you to get back your hair volume.
How to Use Beer For Hair
Let us be a little more creative on using beer to help our locks look gorgeous. Follow the tips mentioned below and you will surely enjoy amazing hairs that have always been your desire.
1. Beer Rinse:
We all have heard about washing hair with beer. But we do not know how to go about it. Well here are the few simple steps which you must follow:
- Wash hair with a mild shampoo and condition it with beer.
- Make sure that the liquid reaches the scalp.
- Cover it with a towel for 30-45 minutes and then wash off the smell with plain water.
2. Beer in Hair Masks:
If you are preparing a homemade mask for your hair, add beer instead of water to it. This way you will get the benefits of beer for your hair. Prepare the mask from the natural products that triggers hair growth and add beer to it.
3. Have a Bottle:
The benefit of beer for hair growth can also be felt if you have a beer every now and then. But, if you are a non-drinker or maybe an expectant or lactating mother, this won’t seem to be appropriate. But the truth is, having a beer once in a while not only works wonder for the hair but for the skin as well.
4. Recipe of a Mask with Beer
- Mix the yolk of one egg with about 100 ml organic beer.
- Blend it properly and gently apply in on the scalp.
- Apply the remaining mask equally among the hair strands.
- Now cover your hair with a shower cap for the next 20-25 minutes.
- Rinse it with plain water.
- Use this hair mask at least once every fortnight and feel the difference in the volume.
Incoming search terms:
- how to use beer for fast hair growth