Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Review
Here is a review on Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel which is a natural product from Baba Ram Dev.
Ingredients of Gel
Aloe Vera 90% W/V, Base Material – q.s , Vitamin E, Fragrance and Preservatives q.s, Permitted Colours – Tartazine Yellow and Brilliant blue
Claims by the Product
Aloe Vera Gel is good for natural beauty. Effective in removing pigmented spots on the skin.
Quantity and Price
150 ml packaging for Rs.75
Review on Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel
This gel comes in a user friendly tube with a flip open cap. You can always keep it in your bag and use to enjoy a beautiful skin.It is a green colored gel with a pleasant smell. On applying it on the skin, it gives a soothing cool sensation. After a few minutes, it gets completely absorbed by the skin leaving a sticky feel.
This gel works great on dry to oily skin. On applying it on scars, it remarkably reduces the light scars on the skin. It is also effective in reducing the inflammations on face. It is wonderful at improving the texture of the skin and also adds a beautiful natural glow to your face. It leaves you with smooth feeling skin which is deeply moisturized.
Aloe vera is known for its amazing effects on hair and skin. You can also use it in your hair pack. My hair felt smoother and softer with less tangles. On washing, they felt so easy to manage. It also tamed the frizzy texture of my hair. It is an amazing conditioner for hair which gives a beautiful cooling sensation on your scalp. For hair as well, it is a superb product.
Positives of the Gel
- It is a natural product which is free from chemicals
- It comes in a travel friendly packing and you can carry it along in your bag without any discomfort
- It works beautifully on skin burns, inflammations, acnes etc.
- It is also a great conditioner for hair and makes them smoother and softer
- It contains vitamin E
- It reduces light scars and adds glow to skin
- It is quite affordable
- Wonderful product for summers as it gives a soothing cooling effect on the skin
Negatives of the Gel
- Like all other products of Baba Ramdev, this is also available just on the exclusive Patanjali stores and sometimes the supply is also irregular.
- They should also start with bigger packaging sizes as 150 ml tube doesn’t lasts very long on regular usage.
This gel is surely worth a purchase because it nourishes the skin and hair in a natural manner. You can easily use it on a regular basis because of its affordable price.