Treatment for Pimple & Oil free Skin
Pimples are one of the most common skin problems. They are the biggest nightmares for any woman. Every woman desires for a clean and pimple free skin. They keep trying different products and remedies to get rid of this severe problem which is the biggest hindrance in their beauty.
This article brings to you simple and easy treatments for pimple and oil free skin which can help you have a clean and clear skin.
What are Pimples?
Pimples are small damage or inflammation of skin. They are oil glands which are infected with bacteria and swell up. They usually are markers of oily skin.
Pimples are the results of clogged pores and sebum secretions of oily skin. The Oil glands are extra active and always secrete oil. If this skin type is left carelessly, the probability of the occurrence of pimples, acne and black heads increases.
The secreted oil attracts dust from atmosphere just like the iron is attracted for a magnet. The dust clogs the pores and is the major reason behind the pimples.
Therefore, regular cleansing, toning, hydration, revitalization and moisturizing of face with proper products are necessary for such skin type.
It is also required to stay away from pollution and heavy make-up to get a pimple free or other skin related diseases & infections.
Home Remedies for a Pimple & Oil free skin:
1. Mixture of Lemon Juice and Honey:
Lemon is an easy home remedy and almost available in kitchen. Lemon Juice contains Citric acid that works effectively to kill harmful bacteria and reduces scars. It controls the oil secretion thereby preventing pimple occurrence.
Honey is an antibacterial agent. It enhances the glow of the skin naturally and keeps the pimples away.
- Take 1 spoonful of fresh Lemon juice and same amount of Honey in a clean bowl. Mix them well to form a thick liquid paste.
- Cleanse the face and then apply it all over the face and neck.
- Use a cotton ball to apply this mixture all over the face.
- Leave the mixture on the face for 15 to 20 minutes and thereafter wash with cold water.
You will notice change in pimple reduction and a glow on your face. Lemon is natural bleach so this will even fade away the scars and marks. Initially, do it regularly and then you can do the same twice a week.
2. Dal Flour( Besan) and Curd Face Pack:
Besan (Bengal gram or dal flour), and curd are easily available in any Indian kitchen. So, it’s not needed to rush out of the home to get the same. Besan is rich in proteins and vitamins, and curd is rich in vitamin A and C. Curd neutralize the skin by moisturizing it and besan snatches the extra greasiness of your skin.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Besan and one teaspoon of curd. Mix them well in a clean bowl to make a thick paste.
- To this thick paste, add two drops of Lemon and a pinch of Turmeric powder.
- Mix them well and then apply this paste evenly to cleansed face and neck.
- Leave it for about 20 to 30 minutes, and then apply warm water on the dried face pack to make it loose.
- Now rub gently to remove the face pack from the face and neck to remove all the dead cells. Then splash cold water to remove the rest of the face pack.
Turmeric and Honey are known as antiseptics. Turmeric cures the tanned and discolored skin. The yellow tint present makes the skin brighter and beautiful. Sour curds kill the harmful acne bacteria.
After these treatments you will have a brighter and flawless skin.
Repeat these treatments twice a week initially. Once the pimples are controlled, you can do the same fortnightly.