5 Best Ways To Use Fenugreek For Weight Loss
Fenugreek or methi comes with lots of benefits over your health, especially reducing your weight so that
many nutritionists advise fenugreek to include in the daily diet of the health conscious people.
Generally, people eat both fenugreek seeds and leaves that give you lots of benefits, starting from
curing the blood sugar problem, nourishing your skin and hair to reducing your weight. Though it comes
with a bitter taste, but if you consider your health, then fenugreek delivers the essential nutrients to
keep inner functioning well. You can eat fenugreek in many ways to absorb its essential nutrients and
here 5 best ways are given to include fenugreek in your daily diet:
Drink fenugreek soaked water
Fenugreek soaked water gives you a powerful start to your inner mechanism. It is best to drink the
water on an empty stomach and for which you should soak the fenugreek seeds in the water overnight.
While drinking, strain the water well to sort out the fenugreek seeds from. Maintain a regular habit of
taking two glasses of fenugreek water that improves your inner functions.
- Drinking fenugreek water helps in draining out the excessive water from your body that in turn helps in losing water weight.
- Fenugreek water also prevents bloating apart from the general health benefits.
Eat methi or fenugreek seeds
Fenugreek seeds contain dietary fiber that makes you full for a long time. The health conscious people
know that fiber is an important nutrient in terms of losing weight. As it lowers your digestion, you do not
feel any hunger so that it works as your appetite suppressor. In the weight losing process, you need to
control your appetite first and eating fenugreek seeds give an ideal way to get rid of the overeating
issue. It cures your diabetes problem too.
- As it contains fiber, it makes you full for a long time without starving your body that support your weight loss issue.
- Fenugreek seeds are also good for curing diabetes; as it increases the secretion of insulin, it regulates your blood sugar level.
Methi seeds as your curry powder
One of the best ways to include methi seeds in your regular diet is to prepare the curry powder made of
methi seeds. Though along with the methi seeds, you can add different seeds to give your curry powder
different flavors, including coriander seeds, cumin seeds, mustard seeds and turmeric powder and that
altogether makes the taste of sweet, bitter, sour and salty. Whenever you make any dish, you can add
this powder to increase your foods taste that helps in absorbing the healthy nutrients of fenugreek.
- This curry powder helps in burning your fat that cuts down your weight in an easy way. Sprinkle this powder on your veggies and salad too.
- To improve your digestion process, this methi seeds give a great benefit.
Fenugreek tea is a very healthy option for reducing your weight and gives you a refreshing feeling. To
make this tea, you need ingredients including honey, lemon and fenugreek leaves. For this fenugreek
tea, you need to soak the seeds in the boiled water for 2 to 3 hours and then strain the tea to remove
the seeds. After that, add honey and lemon as for the flavor and drink either in cold or hot tea. Though,
you can add different other herbs as per your choice but make sure it goes with your flavor.
- Methi or fenugreek has the compound that takes part in the detoxification process to remove the toxic elements from your body so that this tea gives you refreshment as it induces this process.
- It also helps in lowering the body temperature when you have a fever.
Dish with fenugreek leaves
Methi sabji is another way to get the benefits of different nutrients. Fenugreek leaves contain iron and
other minerals that give you a healthy life. You can make methi Moong dal sabji, for which you need
ingredients including fenugreek leaves, cumin seeds, chopped onion, garlic cloves, and Moong dal. Heat
oil and add ½ tsp cumin seeds, and then add chopped onions, garlic cloves and green chilies. After that,
sprinkle the turmeric powder on it and add fenugreek leaves. After a few minutes, add Moong dal and
half cup of water. Lastly add Bengal gram flour and cook it for a few minutes. Your dish is ready.
- Fenugreek leaves come with the great help of curing internal swellings and burns that restore your energy.
- Fenugreek leaves keep well your respiratory system, nervous system and reproductive system.