How to Straighten Hair at Home Naturally
Bad hair day is a nightmare for every girl. We all long for clean look with easy to manage hair. Straight hair is surely the most preferred way of styling your locks. But it is not affordable to head to parlor for that neat look and invest your time and money in the appeal you desire.
So to get over such problems, we bring you the best tips through which you can straighten your hairs at home only.
These methods will not give a sudden change to the hairs but will surely you’re your hair straighter and smoother.
1. Coconut Cream and Lemon Mask
Apply little mixture of coconut cream and lemon juice on your hairs. After wash, your hair will look much straighter.
2. Banana and Papaya Mask
Take a few amounts of mashed banana and papaya, with a spoonful of honey. Mix them well and apply it on your hair straighter. Leave it to dry completely, wash it and then blow dry in a downward motion.
3. Straight Irons Galore
Here are some tips on how to straighten hair at home with a straight iron!
- Get a ceramic straightener for your hair length. If it’s not ceramic, it might burn your hands.
- Use a heat protector spray such as Sunsilk Keratin logy spray that is easily available in the market.
- Start making sections from the back. More the sections, easier it would be to straighten.
- Choose the correct temperature. Be sure that it not over heated.
- After you are done, use a serum to keep crinkle away.
4. Permanent Hair Straightening
Permanent straightening is a delicate and tedious process to be done at home naturally. But if you are confident enough to manage, you can try it.
- Permanent straightening breaks the keratin molecules and works chemically on hairs.
- Get a well branded home kit and follow the instructions mentioned thereon.
- If still the frizz persists, it is necessary to style them.
- Do strands test first if you are already using chemicals such as hair color on your hair.
Try these home remedies, and get beautiful straight hairs.