Healthy Fruits You Should Eat Everyday
Fruits are the best substitute for junk food. They keep you healthy, and give you the perfect body, hair and skin you always wanted. Fruits have a lot of benefits added to it. They are most ideal for our digestive system as well. It is the best companion during diets because of its low calorific value. It helps a great deal to reduce body mass. Fruits contain fiber, vitamins, minerals, proteins, amino acid and other elements that keep your heart and internal organs fit and fine.
Below are some of the best fruits that are easily available and keeps you healthy:
An apple a day, keeps the doctor away. Apple has no caloric value and hence one of the most recommended choice for diets. The fruit is rich in minerals, vitamins and other elements. It acts as a great antioxidant and destroys bacteria and viruses inside the body. It also strengthens the kidneys, liver, blood vessels and immune system.
Health benefit of Apple:
- Improve neurological health
- Prevent dementia, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s disease
- Reduce risk of stroke, cancer and diabetes
- Lower levels of bad cholesterol
- Prevent gallstone, diarrhea and constipation
- Avert hemorrhoids
- Control your weight
Oranges are a great cure for flue and a host of other diseases. The fruit rich in vitamin C protects your digestive organs from harmful and toxic substances. It contains hasperidin and naringine that acts as cardio protector in the body. Oranges enhances your skin too.
Health benefit of Orange:
- Helps prevent cancer
- Prevents kidney diseases
- Reduces risk of liver cancer
- Lowers cholesterol
- Fights against viral infections
- Relieves constipation
- Regulates high blood pressure
Bananas are a rich source of vitamin B and hence have a great calming effect. A single banana contains around 450 grams of potassium that protects you from atherosclerosis of blood vessels. Since its nutritional value is pretty high it can be consumed between meal when you are hungry and crave for junks.
Health benefit of Bananas:
- Overcome depression due high levels of tryptophan
- Protect against muscle cramps
- Improves mood and reduces PMS symptoms
- Reduces swelling and protect against diabetes
- Provide relief from acid reflux, heartburn and GERD
- Protects the eyes against macular degeneration and builds strong bones by increasing calcium absorption
A watermelon contains about 6% sugar and 91% water by weight and hence is the best substitution for fizzy high calorie drinks. Watermelon contains a lot of vitamins and minerals along with beta carotene. It increases the level of antioxidants known as beta carotene and lycopene in blood.
Health benefit of Watermelon:
- Reduces body fat
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant support
- Diuretic and kidney support
- Muscle and nerve support
- Immune Support, wound healing & prevents cell damage
- Improves heart health
Strawberries are a store house of vitamin C, dietary fiber, manganese, ellargic acid etc that are highly essential to our body. Ellargic acid content in the red fruit has anticancer-effect and the potassium content lower blood pressure. Strawberries also make your skin glow and reduce wrinkles.
Health benefit of Strawberries:
- Helps burn stored fat
- Boost short term memory
- Ease Inflammation
- Good for weight loss
- Promote eye health
- Lower cardiovascular disease
- Promote bone health
- Prevent oesophageal cancer