Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet Foundation Review
I had heard a lot about Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet Foundation from my friends. Finally, I bought it and used it myself to experience the richness and beautify of this super expensive product.
Today I am reviewing this product and of course this is an important review because it is always better to have enough information about the product which is expensive. Let’s find out how this product has been for me…
Description About: Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet Foundation
A lightweight, oil-free fluid foundation by CHANEL provides you with a gorgeous, long-lasting matte-velvet finish for complexion perfection. Its soft-focus pigments smooth and perfect the skin for a flawless look that lasts all day. Formulated for those with normal to oily skin.
Price: Approximately $77
My Review on Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet Foundation
Here is my experience with the product….
I simply loved the packaging. It is truly classy and impressive. It is an elegant rectangular bottle with white text. It is subtle, posh and stylish.
As promised by the brand, it comes with a velvet feel. As soon as you apply it on your face and spread the liquid from your cheeks to your ears, you will find it vanishes and gets absorbed without any efforts. It is an extremely light formulation which is very fast absorbing and matte in its texture. It gives amazing coverage thereby leaving your skin with a clean and clear finish.
It works wonders for those who have oily skin or a combination skin. It smartly balances out your skin tone thereby leaving you with a clean look. It also soaks up excessive oil on your skin for a fresh look. If you have dry skin then this foundation is not a good choice. For dry skin girls, it will leave your skin with a dehydrated feeling which will add on to your discomfort.
Perfect for a no makeup look. It is light weight and stays long without causing any discomfort. Brings uniformity on the texture of skin.
- Gives a perfect matte finish to normal and oily skin which is simply superb.
- Not a good choice for dry skin.
- It is a good pick for those who are looking for matte skin. Those who want a shinny appeal, this is not a product for you.
Things I Liked About Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet Foundation
- Elegant and classy packaging. Full points for packaging.
- Smooth and velvet finish.
- Perfect for normal to oily skin.
- Gives an ideal matte finish to skin.
- Ideal for no makeup days.
- Evens skin tone and texture.
Things I Did Not Like About Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet Foundation
- It is expensive and hence you cannot buy it so easily.
- It is not a good choice for dry skin.