CoverGirl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation in Medium Beige Review
Today I am going to share my experience with the CoverGirl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation which I have been using from quite some time now. I must admit that I have fallen for this wonderful foundation which makes my skin look so gorgeous.
In case you are planning to have it in your makeup kit then have a quick look at this review to shop wisely.
Description About CoverGirl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation in Medium Beige
Our lightweight whipped crème foundation gives your skin a boost of moisture without the greasy, shiny finish. You will love the dreamy, 100% breathable formula that leaves your skin looking smooth, natural, and matte. Available in 10 shades to match your skin tone.
- Lightweight, air-whipped formula instantly hydrates.
- 100% smooth, natural look.
- Won’t dry skin or clog pores.
Price: Approximately $9
Directions to Use:
- Use a disposable sponge wedge or clean fingertips to dab small amount of foundation on the center of your cheeks.
- Blend it outward towards the edges of your face. Focus on uneven areas. Decrease intensity towards the hairline.
My Experience with CoverGirl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation:
Covergirl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation comes is 10 different shades and I chose to go with the medium beige. Here is how I felt using it on my skin….
It comes in a sleek white plastic jar which is quite handy but sturdy. I quite liked the packaging. I can even carry it in my bag when I am travelling. You will have to use either your fingers or spatula to take it out.
This foundation comes with an amazing texture. It would not be wrong to mention that it has probably the best texture I have ever experienced in a foundation. It is creamy and smooth. It is very light and still very fluffy. It blends easily with the skin and leaves it with a smooth and clean finish. You will get a completely natural and light look with it. The finish is neither too matte nor too dewy. This makes it a good choice for all skin types.
It easily stays for an average 4-5 hours. I expected it to be a little longer.
The foundation comes with a medium coverage. If you desire full coverage then set it with powder foundation and you will get what you want. Make sure you blend it well or else it will look artificial.
What I Like About CoverGirl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation
- Feels light and smooth on the skin.
- Adds a nice glow to the skin.
- Comes with medium coverage.
- Good for oily zones as well as for dry spots on the face.
- Does not settle in fine lines.
- Quite affordable.
What I Did Not Like About CoverGirl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation:
- Staying power could have been little longer.
It is quite a good choice of foundation and I would buy it again.