Top 10 Health Benefits of Pineapple Juice
Pineapple is known to be king of tropical fruits. It’s not only a tasty and delicious fruit to eat but its juice is also sweet and nutritional. Pineapple juice is enriched with vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and C, manganese, copper, potassium, beta-carotene, folic acid and dietary fibers. Consuming pineapple juice help you inherit these nutrients faster.
You can include it in your diet on a regular basis and stay fit and healthy with the richness of this amazing fruit.
It is important to know the health benefits of the items we eat. This article talks about benefits of pineapple juice for healthy skin. Read below and find out how this wonderful tropical food can help you revive and revitalize your skin.
- Pineapple juice is a rich source of an anti-inflammatory enzyme known as Bromelain. Bromelain is highly effective for arthritis and has healing properties when mixed with turmeric.
- Pineapple juice improvises your digestive system too. The Bromelain and fibers present breaks the proteins that are tough to digest. So, instead of having an antacid, better opt for pineapple juice next time.
- Pineapple juice serves you with the benefits of apple too. So, if you don’t like having an apple, try pineapple juice. Pineapple juice takes care of the kidney and remove toxins.
- Pineapple juice reduces the risk of heart disease. It is effective for blood pressure problem and helps overcome hypertension. The antioxidant- Vitamin C present keeps a check on your cardiovascular health.
- Pineapple juice contains Vitamin C and potassium which are good anti-oxidants. Anti-oxidants increase the immunity and make you look and feel younger.
- Pineapple juice comforts you from the menstrual disorders. It relieves the woman of the menstrual pain and cramps.
- Pineapple juice contains 73% of the manganese required for the body. Manganese helps to get the stronger bones. It is an essential nutrient both for the kids and adults. It helps the kids with the growing bones and adults with strengthening them. It protects you against problems like osteoporosis.
- As you read earlier, that pineapple juice is rich in vitamins. Vitamin A provides you with a good eye-sight and also helps to retain good vision even at old age.
- Pineapple juice makes your teeth strong and healthy. Vitamin C prevents plaque formation and keeps away from gingivitis.
- The vitamin C protects you from skin problems like acne. It helps to get rid of acne and acne marks. Pineapple juice is a good toner. Apply it on the skin, let it dry for some time and wash thereafter.
So, add pineapple juice to your drinks and get a healthy skin and body. You can also enhance its taste and nutrition by adding a few drops of lemon to it.