Top 10 Health Benefits of Sugarcane Juice
Sugarcane juice also known as Ganne ka Ras in Hindi is a soothing most popular and best drink in India. It soothes and cools down the body in hot summers.
Sugarcane juice is enriched with the goodness of calcium, chromium, cobalt, copper, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, potassium and zinc. Besides these all it also contains iron and vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B3, B5, and B6, along with high concentration of phytonutrients, antioxidants, proteins and soluble fiber. These nutrients keep the body fit and healthy.
Here are list of top 10 good benefits of sugar cane juice for healthy skin, hair And a perfectly fit body.
- Sugarcane juice consists of glucose which rehydrates and energizes the body instantly. It quenches the thirst during hot days and takes away the fatigueness.
- Though very sweet and full of sucrose but is good for diabetics too. It contains natural sugar with low glycemic index and do not triggers blood glucose levels in diabetics, However, Type -2 diabetic patients should consume it moderately and after consultation of doctor.
- Sugarcane juice works effectively against cancer especially prostrate and breast cancer. The high concentration of calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, and manganese in it forms alkaline environment. Cancer does not survive in alkaline environment.
- Sugarcane juice is useful for jaundice patients. It strengthens the liver and keeps the bilurubin levels in-tact. The antioxidants boost the immunity power and helps fight against infections.
- Sugar cane juice improves the digestion system due to potassium present. It keeps you away from stomach infections and problem of constipation.
- When taken in a diluted form along with lime juice and coconut water it relieves from the burning sensation and itchiness caused due to urinary infections, sexually transmitted diseases, kidney stones and prostatitis. Protein levels present takes care of kidney.
- Sugarcane juice helps you recover from febrile disorders. Febrile disorders results in fevers and loss of protein in the body. It is quite common in infants and children. Protein loss can be compensated by sugarcane juice.
- The high mineral content of sugarcane juice protects you from tooth decay and bad breath.
- Nails define your health condition. So if you have discolored nails or white spots on them, do add sugar cane juice to your daily diet. It will make you healthy in every way.
- Sugarcane juice is very effective to get a healthy and glowing skin. It keeps the skin hydrated, fight acne, reduce blemishes and prevent ageing. One of the most effective alpha hydroxyl acids is glycolic acid and sugarcane, is one of its few natural sources.
It is necessary that sugar cane juice should be extracted in hygienic manner. Also, it should be consumed within 15 minutes of extraction as it is oxidized after that.