Top 15 Home Remedies for Piles Treatment
Piles are a condition in which the vein around the rectum or anus becomes larger than their normal size. It is painful and also known as hemorrhoids. The veins are enlarged both externally and internally. External hemorrhoids are visible outside anus while internal can be seen only when they are severe. Piles are caused due to less fibrous diet, ageing, hereditary, pregnancy and constipation. Though painful and unpleasant it can be cured with few home remedies.
Causes for Piles
Before heading for home remedies for piles, let us study the major causes for this problem:
- Low fiber diet
- Anal intercourse
- Acute long standing constipation
Following are the remedies to cure piles at home:
Use these simple home remedies and bid adieu to the problem of piles. Make sure your bowels are regular and follow these tips for a quick recovery:
1. Black Cumin Seeds
• Take one table spoon each of roasted and unroasted black cumin seeds. Mix them together. Mix it with1 tablespoon of unroasted black cumin.
• Crush them to powder. Take half tsp of this powder with one glass of water daily.
Banana is rich in fibers and helps bowel movements to work properly. Proper movements reduce the problem.
- Take one banana and boil it with a cup of milk.
- Mash it well.
- Follow this remedy three to four times a day.
• Peel and cut 20-25 shallots.
• Fry this in butter or oil and consume it every day.
4. Radish Juices
This reduces the swelling and relives from pain.
• Take the radish juice in the morning and at night.
• Initially take ¼ cup and gradually increase to ½ cup over a period of one month.
5. Aloe Vera
This remedy is helpful for bleeding piles. It can be used in different ways.
- Cut the Aloe Vera leaf into half and heat it slightly. Apply this to the affected area before sleeping.
- You can also freeze the leaves and apply them on painful piles. This reduces pain, itching or burning sensation.
6. Bitter Gourd leaves
Bitter gourd leaves has great medicinal value.
• Make a juice of a few bitter gourd leaves.
• Add three teaspoons of this juice with one glass of buttermilk. Mix them well.
• Drink this mixture on empty stomach at least for a month.
7. Duck Egg
• Boil 2-3 eggs of duck. Eat only the white portion
• Follow this remedy until you notice a change in the piles condition.
8. Lemon Juice
At the beginning this remedy might cause a burning sensation and discomfort you but it works very effectively.
• Take some freshly squeezed lemon juice.
• Soak a clean cotton ball in this juice. Apply the cotton ball to the affected anal area for five minutes.
9. Warm Bath Or Sitz
Sitz baths are available in drug stores.
• Soak the anal area in plain warm water for about 10-15 minutes two to three times in a day.
• You can also add Epsom salt to the water. Epsom salts shrinks the piles.
This is a naturally available treatment to get relief from the piles problem.
• Take one tablespoon of ginger extract, mint extract, honey and lemon juice. Mix them together.
• Take this mixture daily.
Tea contains natural astringent called tannin. This will get relief from swelling and pain.
• Apply warm wet tea bag to the affected area. The warmth will sooth the area
12. Witch Hazel
• Take a cotton ball and soak it in un-distilled witch hazel.
• Apply soaked cotton ball to affected area.
13. Eat Fiber Rich Food
Increase fibrous food in your diet. A proper diet can help you get relieved faster.
• Take more fruits and vegetables.
• Eat brown rice instead of white rice.
• Incorporate oatmeal, wheat bran, pulses etc in your diet.
14. Ring Cushions
This remedy is helpful for inflamed and thromboses piles. Do not sit for long hours as this pressurizes anal area.
• Use the inflatable pool for children if you are not over-weight
• There are round cushions available for piles patients.
15. Do Not Strain
Avoid lifting heavy objects. Also avoid strained bowel movements. Try to let the bowel movements pass without forcing.
• Avoid lifting heavy items and use the correct posture to lift the things
• Even do not strain in the toilet. Use a correct posture to avoid straining.
Besides these remedies, also do the following:
- Drink 8-10 glass of water daily. This will ease the bowel movements.
- Do not scratch the area with toilet paper. Use wet tissue with alcohol to wipe the area.
- Wear cotton undergarments.
- Exercise regularly for proper digestion and bowel system.
The above stated home remedies can really help you to get a relief from the unwanted piles pain and swelling. Follow these remedies for three to four months to get a complete cure.
Incoming search terms:
- ducks egg in piles